- Victoria Falls (Pretoria - Kruger Park - Victoria Falls)
- South Africa (Cape Town - Kimberley - Pretoria)
- Garden Route (Cape Town - George)
- Namibia (Pretoria - Etosha - Swakopmund)
- Dar-Es-Salaam (Cape Town - Dar-Es-Salaam)
- The African Collage ( Pretoria - Maputo - Durban - Cape Town)
For many visitors to South Africa, there is no finer way to see the country than on the popular 48-hour weekly journeys between Pretoria and Cape Town. This 1600-kilometre journey is a perfect illustration of South Africa as a world in one country.
- Day 1: Arrive Johannesburg International Airport and transfer to a luxury hotel in Sandton or Rosebank. Depending your time of arrival, do a drive-through City tour.
- Day 2: Transfer to the luxurious Rovos Rail Station in Pretoria for a two-night leisurely ride to the Victoria Falls in Zambia.
- Day 3: Spend another leisurely day as the train continues its northbound journey to the Victoria Falls.
- Day 4: Late afternoon arrival at the Victoria Falls where your Rovos Rail journey ends. Transfer to one of the luxury hotels situated on the Zambezi River and within walking distance of the falls.
- Day 5: Spend another day enjoying the scenic beauty of the Victoria Falls - one of the seven natural wonders of the world
- Day 6, 7 and 8 Board a mid-morning flight to Johannesburg International Airport . On arrival, board a charter flight to one of the exclusive Private Game Lodges in the world-renowned "Big Five" Sabi Sands Game Reserve.
- Day 9: Transfer to the Kruger/Mpumalanga Airport and board a flight to Cape Town . Transfer to a luxury hotel on the Victoria & Alfred Waterfront.
- Day 10: Do a full-day guided tour Cape Peninsula . The tour continues via the scenic Chapman's Peak drive to Hout Bay , Llandudno, Bakoven, Camps Bay , Clifton , Bantry Bay , Sea Point and Green Point.
- Day 11: Do a full-day guided wine route tour. Visit various Wine Estates and Cellars in and around Paarl, Franschhoek and Stellenbosch for tastings. These are three of the oldest towns in South Africa.
- Day 12: Two Options
- Take the cableway trip to the top of Table Mountain for an aerial view of the Cape Town . Transfer up the west coast to the exclusive Bushmans Kloof for a unique wilderness experience at the foothills of the Cederberg Mountains . Bushmans Kloof is renowned for its stylish and contemporary country cuisine.
- Alternatively, transfer up the east coast to the equally exclusive Grootbos Private Nature Reserve - one of South Africa 's premier marine and floral destinations. Grootbos overlooks Walker Bay near Hermanus.
- Day 13: Spend another day relaxing at Bushmans Kloof or Grootbos.
- Day 14: Transfer back to Cape Town International Airport in time to board your homebound flight.
Please call us to create an itinerary to suit your specifications.