Hong Kong Custom Guided Tours
"Hong Kong is one of the world's most vibrant cities, and one of the most frenetic as well. Love it."
Hong Kong Island is Asia's largest financial center and Kowloon is crowded with high-rise condominiums and fantastic shopping.
My favorite charming hotel is the Eaton and of course, afternoon high tea at the Peninsula is an absolute treat.
Visit the Stanley Market for wonderful wear from all over Asia, the numerous night markets are everywhere, and Nathan Road for shopping bargains. I was there when Chinese troops marched down the Nathan Road as a matter of sovereignty during the British hand-over to China in 1997.
Ascend Victoria Peak by cable car for a spectacular view of the harbor. Then have dinner at the peak, too.
TIP: take a taxi to the Peak and the cable car down – make sure to be sitting backwards, facing the way you came.
Hong Kong is the city that never flickers. All the neon lights are ON, not to interfere with signals for the vessels in the harbor. This is what I remember.
Stanley Market, Aberdeen, the Peak
CRUISE THE ISLANDS
Lamma for Hiking
Lantau for lunch and junk cruise
Shopping in the Portuguese colony
Shopping and Dining
NIGHT OR DAY JUNK CRUISE AT LEISURE
NIGHT OR DAY VICTORIA HARBOUR CRUISE
- Shopping, Shopping, Shopping
- Film festivals
- HK Museum of Art
- Exhibition and Installations
- HK Stock Exchange Building
Hong Kong Tour Options
- Hong Kong Custom Packages (with flights)
- Hong Kong Land Only (without flights)
- Hong Kong Custom Tours with itineraries to suit your dates and specifications
- Independent/self guided travel (no guides or partial guiding available)
- Hong Kong extensions can be added to any; destinations.
- Can include Private Tours or Group Tours with private or group guided tours in English. Some other languages are available.
Places Of Interest
- The Peak, Stanley Market
- Macau and Canton are available as an add ons
- Extensions to HK from any destinations
GOLDEN FISH TRAVELS: A USA based Asia Travel Agent, specializes in: Hong Kong tourism, Hong Kong travel and Hong Kong tours.