"Hauntingly beautiful and one of the most isolated countries in all of Asia"
Guided Custom Tours & Travel Packages to Myanmar/Burma
Burma, now called Myanmar, as of the Military junta take over, exemplifies the enduring spirit of Buddhism, from its inception. Anyone interested in this facet of Asia would find this force of spiritualism one that permeates even in oppressive circumstances.
Burma, is now one of the most isolated countries in Indo China and a visitor here really can make a difference in the lives of these sweet giving people.
Rangoon, Mandalay, Pagan and Inle Lake speak for themselves.
Be indulgent and treat yourself to a luxury Orient Express cruise along the Irrawaddy (Ayeyarwady) river between Bagan and Mandalay.
We can also arrange flexible local river cruise itineraries on smaller boats available for private charter.
Myanmar/Burma Tours and Travel Packages
- Yangon Stopover: For those with only a limited time, this provides a good introduction to the sights, sounds, and people of Myanmar
- The Three Jewels: Yangon - Bagan - Mandalay
- Essential Myanmar: Yangon - Bagan - Mandalay - Amarapura - Ava - Sagaing - Inle Lake - Indein
- The Golden Rock/holy pilgrimage: Yangon - Kyaiktiyo - Bago - Yangon
- Burmese Days: Bagan - Heho - Inle Lake
- Ancient Kingdoms: Yangon - Mandalay - Amarapura - Ava - Sagaing - Bagan
- Contact us for full details of available Myanmar travel packages and personalized travel planning
Myanmar Photo GalleryClick on the photo below to see more photos
When travelling to Myanmar why not extend into into Thailand, Cambodia, Laos and Vietnam for a complete coordinated Southeast Asia Grand tour package.
For a full itinerary of Myanmar tour packages, or to ask about our other travel options in Myanmar and the rest of Asia, please contact us by phone or email.
- Burmese Days
- Rudyard Kipling: A Life
- Gentleman in the Parlour
- The Vanishing Tribes of Burma
Richard K. Diran
- *The Lady/Aung San Suu Kyi
- The Glass Palace
- Building the Death Railway
Robert S. Laforte and Ronald Marcelo